Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Funerals Are Pretty Compared to Death

Today was my great aunt Norma's funeral. And before your start feeling sad for me because I lost someone, don't. I hate to say it, but I didn't know her. At all. We met once when I first moved here, but after that I never saw her. But we aren't that close with anyone on my Dad's side of the family, other then my Grampy. But we still went to the funeral, and it was lovely. I actually like going to funerals, becuase that is one occasion where I can wear all black, and no one will look at me funny. I used to say that I never felt completely comfortable unless I looked like I was going to a funeral!








It was very windy again today, so it was hard to take photos without my bangs going all over my face!
 Tomorrow I'm going to Halifax to see The Amazing Spiderman at the Imax with my friend Lehla, and I'm super excited! W'ere also going to be doing some shopping, which I haven't done in so long!
I hope you're all having a great week!

"Funerals are pretty compared to death." -Tennessee Williams


Chiffon Blouse- Sirens
Chiffon Skirt- American Apparel
Red Mini Skirt- Bluenotes
Shoes- Nasty Gal (Jeffrey Campbell)

1 comment:

Comments/Questions