Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Liebster Award


Last week, I received a comment from Vera from the blog Fashion Mode saying that she has nominated me for the Leibster Award. I also got nominated from the lovely Sofi, over at Style-Ramblings, a while ago as well but never got around to doing this post!
This is an award for bloggers that have under 200 followers, to help get the word out on their blogs. I'm so flattered that both Sofi and Vera nominated me!

With this award, there are some rules.  They are as follows:
1) Post 11 things about yourself
2) Answer the questions the tagger has for you
3) Write 11 things for your 11 nominees
4) Tag those nominees in your post and tell them about it on their page
5) No tag backs


So, here are eleven things about myself!

1. I am crazy about cats. I have one, named Callie, and I love her very much. When I am older, Iwill be a crazy cat lady.

2. I have a very big (and probably unattainable) dream to move to Australia. I have no idea why, I've never even been there. But I am so in love with the country.

3. I live in a small town (techinically, it's a village), but I am a city person. I need the hustle and bustle of city life.

4. Unlike every other teenager who can afford one, I do not have a cell phone. I could if I wanted one, but I don't want to be tethered to it like many teenagers are. They can't seem to function without their phones.

5. My favourite food is hamburgers. I am always in the mood for a big, greasy buger. Yum.
6. I like to keep a lot of things secret. Like this blog. No one that I know knows about it.
7. I am extremely literal. I take everything you say as you say it.

8. Oddly, I am also very sarcastic. I'm hardly ever serious, and most things I say are said sarcastically.

9. Since I've owned a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas, I've fallen in love with high heels. After I am 20, I want to be one of those women who never wears a flat shoe in public.

10. I am only 5'1''. This is why I love high heels.

11. I have no idea what I want to do for a career. And now that I have graduated from high school, I need to figure it out, and I am very nervous about my future. Especialy since I am only 17 years old.


And now, I have to answer some questions from Sofi!

1. Name one thing that makes you get in the morning.
-Knowing that anything can happen.
2. Favourite artistic form of expression, whether its writing, drawing, crafting etc
-My favourite form of expression is though my wardrobe!
3. Favourite soap smell
-Grapefruit. It's very energizing.
4. The best kind of reward after a challenging day
-Snuggling up on the couch with a warm blanket, good movie, and my adorable kitty.
5. Most listened to song of the week
-One Thing by One Direction. I am obsessed.
6. Favourite restaurant/coffee shop
-My favourite restaurant is called Freemans of New York. It has a New York theme, so it's amazing. The food is fabulous. But whenever I go, I have to order the same pizza because it is so delicious!
7. Best holiday so far
-My family doesn't go anywhere for holidays. We mainly have staycations. Which aren't that great.
8. Place you would most like to visit
-Australia! Duh.
9. A perfect evening is...
Going out for dinner in the city, after a long hard day of shopping. Then going out for a movie.
10. Why blog?
-I blog because I needed something to do that would help me become more creative. I was very creative as a child, and I started to feel as if I had lost some of that as I aged. I also love clothing and style, and one of my friends suggested that I start a blog.
11. One thing you've learnt since you began blogging
-It really is okay to be exactly who you are, as you are.
Now the questtions from Vera!
1- What is your favourite movie? Hairspray. I watch it multiple times every time I work. I know every word, and I recite them. You do not want to watch this movie with me.
2- What is your favourite Book? The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
3- Favourite actor and actress? I can't decide between Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio. As for actress, I don't have one.
4- What is your favourite band or singer? Mumford And Sons. Or One Direction..
5- What is your dream travel destination? Australia!
6- What is your favourite chothing brand? I don't worry very much about brands. I just wear whatever I'm drawn to.
7- What are your favourite clothes? I love blouses. With collars.
8- What is your favourite pastime? Reading, or shopping..
9- What is your favourite color? Purple.
10- What is your favorite Perfume? Daisy by Marc Jacobs.
11- You prefer cats or dogs? CATS.

Now, here are my 11 question for my nominees:

1. What is your least favourite fashion trend?

2. Where do you find inspiration?

3. How did you come up with your blog name?

4. Do you prefer high heels or flats?

5. What do you look for in a fashion blog?

6.  Favourite scent?

7. What is your most cherished childhood memory?

8. Are you a morning person or a night person?

9. What is your favourite quote?

10. If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?

11. If the world was actually to end in 2012, how would you spend your last day alive?


And here are my nominees:

2 comments:

  1. thank you for nominating me !
    I will create a post now and answer your questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't believe that you nominated me! You are too awesome! :] I have a long overdue post to do with this award! :] Thanks again, I am going to go gawk at your other awesome posts!

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments/Questions